To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
Go to Plugins > Add New.
Type in the name “Woo Add Custom Fee” in Search Plugins box
Find the “Woo Add Custom Fee” Plugin you wish to install.
Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
2.Add custom fee Settings
First you go to WooCommerce settings then click on Custom Fee show on the top corner.
- Add custom fee to what ever amount you want.
- Set label for additional fee.
- Enable or disable tax for fee.
- If tax enabled; select tax class you want to apply.
- Enable or disable this Additional Woocommerce fee functionality
- You can set minimum cart amount after which you would like to apply Custom Fee.
3.Custom Fee Show Front End
When You save settings, add the product to cart and show on your cart page the customs fee will be appear.