Facebook Gallery Images In Gravity Forms
Facebook Gallery Images In Gravity Forms is an extension of Gravity Forms which allows the user to access their Facebook images on Gravity forms, so it helps the user to attach their Facebook images in Gravity Form Submission.
Admin can also view these attached images in the form of URLs under entries of Gravity Form.
- Import Facebook images in a single click and create an entire gallery that you can select from.
- Allow your website visitors to click on a photo and view it, without leaving your website.
- Automatically import all albums from a Facebook Page and create an entire web gallery via the view all user-selected images in Gravity form entry details page.
- Admin has the option to define a number of Facebook images selected from my gallery and also limit the number which will be fetched.
How to use the plugin
Forms: select setting to add Facebook and, to add Facebook API key
Forms: select the form which will display the Facebook button to fetch images.
Remote images view in Frontend.
Form display in Frontend with a button for remote image (Facebook).
Select Facebook buttons following popup will be shown, after login to your account and verify your Facebook account, Facebook Popup will appear
Selected remote images display in the administration panel.
Select “Entries”, view Entries details, will view a section for the remote images to view per each submitted entry.
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
Version : 1.0 Date : 10/07/2019 intial release.