Gravity Forms Facebook Gallery Images Add-on
Gravity Forms Facebook Gallery Images is a GravityForms plugin that allows users to access Facebook images from Gravity Forms. This will enable users to post photos to Facebook in gravity format. Facebook Gallery Images Add-On is a sophisticated and convenient addon that makes a form for the WordPress-powered website. Its time savings function is an exclusive package to import and publish your Facebook photos in a few minutes. Easily create forms on your WordPress site using built-in tools, customize options, and an easy embed option from Facebook.
How helpful would it be if Gravity Forms could enable access to the Facebook images attached in the plugin? Facebook Gallery Image is a Gravity Forms extension that allows visitors to access Facebook images in Gravity Forms. Administrators can also view this attached image as a gravity formatted post URLs.
Gravity Forms Facebook Gallery Images Add-on Features
- Create a complete gallery that you can choose by selecting a Facebook album with one click.
- Allow your users to select any photo from the Facebook gallery and view it without leaving the website.
- Automatically import all albums from the Facebook page and make a complete web gallery on a Gravity form entry page format, taking into account all the images you choose.
- Administrators can limit the number of Facebook images from my gallery and restrict the number of fetched images.
- Administrators can enter the type of publication and add it to the list of post types list.
- Administrators have options that can be stored as templates related to the format and conditional log and can reuse the template.
- Administrators can use rules validation in gravity form. Apply the validation of gravity form when importing items.