Payeezy with Gravity Forms
Payeezy Gateway (First Data) for Gravity Forms allows you to accept a wide range of payments (Simple and subscription) on your forms.
This extension provides features that include secure transactions, fraud prevention, across borders processing, and currency conversion. Payeezy supports merchants from 50+ countries and accepts payments in 140+ currencies.
EASY INSTALLATION: You can install this plugin with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards in your store.
TRANSACTION TYPE: You can select transaction type if product and service or subscription.
SANDBOX FACILITY: You can utilize the Sandbox facility to test transactions working before going live for payments.
SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
GRAVITY FORM ENTRIES: Form entries contain transaction notes with respective details as ID, payment, and subscription details for transactions and subscriptions.
- For eCommerce Businessperson.
- For accepting credit card payments from across the borders.
- For accepting payments in the local currency of a user.
- For small enterprises and low investment businesses.
- For e-stores to accept simple payments.
- For e-stores to accept subscription payments.
SETTING UP PAYEEZY (FIRST DATA) ACCOUNT:
Creating a Payeezy account is quite easy. If you don’t have an account already, go https://developer.payeezy.com/ to create it. Once you have created the account and signed-in to Payeezy, then you have to create an App to fetch the Payeezay API. Click on the APIs page and then click on + ADD NEW API button.
Enter a name for your application, select Sandbox for ‘Test’ transactions and Subscriptions, or select Live for accepting live payments and click on CREATE YOUR APP.
TEST MERCHANT CREDENTIALS:
Test Merchant credentials by clicking on Merchant Tab. You will see the Sandbox button, click on it. It will reveal Merchant Name and Token later to be used in Setting the Payeezy gateway settings.
PAYEEZY GRAVITY FORMS SETTINGS:
First, install Payeezy Gravity forms add-on to your WordPress powered site. Go into the settings section and put your Payeezy test ID credentials.
Go to the Payeezy feed settings where you can set transaction type Products and Services or subscriptions. Make sure to press the update settings button.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES FEED:
A detailed view of Products and Services feed.
SUBSCRIPTION FEED ENTRY:
A detailed view of subscription feed.
FRONT VIEW – SIMPLE PRODUCT:
Here is a glimpse of the front-end view of the Payeezy Gravity Form with simple product settings.
FRONT VIEW – SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT:
Here is another glimpse of the front-end view of the Payeezy Gravity Form with subscription product settings.
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Facebook Gallery Images Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
Initial Release Version 1.0 Date: 16/8/2019