Square Integration With Ninja Forms
Ninja form comes under the category of well-known contact forms of WordPress plugins. It has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating and around 1+ million active users, which is almost enough to express its popularity.
The drag and drop functionality and amazing user experience make it prominent among other contact forms. Its ultimate Ninja features are captivating and provide a better user experience.
We have integrated the best-fit Square Payment Gateway with Ninja Forms, enabling customers to pay with their credit cards via Square. The user has to connect the form with square and start having transactions without any hassle. The Square integration with Ninja form allows users to pay under a secured platform.
No restrictions are applied. Purchase any product or service through Ninja form and pay from your credit card using the Square Payment Gateway
- Both beginners and experienced can configure it easily.
- Easy payment collection for a single item and with variations like (small/large/medium/black/blue/green).
- User can specify the price(s) on each Ninja form by making Square Payment settings.
- Calculates the total price of selected items.
- Offers multi-form support.
- Add transaction notes and multiple options for Payments.
- Offers support for Ninja step form.
- Accept payments from anywhere in the world.
- User and developer-friendly.
How it works?
Let us explain the step-by-step integration of Square with Ninja Forms.
- Install and activate this plugin.
- Navigate to the Ninja forms → Square and apply the square payment settings.
- You need to apply settings for a square payment account, i.e., testing and live payment.
- Add square application settings for the Ninja integration. Ensure that you insert Token, Application ID, Location ID).
- Ensure that you have the correct card details, which contain the Card Number and CVV code.
- Add the Ninja form square payment option from settings.
- Now, select Square Payment → Add price. (Ensure that you add a pricing field from the backend).
- Users can check the transaction paid from Ninja form via Square by using a tracking ID.
- View your Ninja form.