Woo Add To Quote
The plugin “Woo Add to Quote” has the functionality to add a quote section in your WooCommerce online store, where you can add your products for later use or add the products to the cart afterwords.
The user has the option to check the products from both the front-end and back-end. Once you install and activate the plugin, it automatically adds a separate page with the name “Quote” on your e-store.
- Add multiple products to quote.
- Move cart products to quote.
- Move quote products to the cart.
- Email quote to multiple users.
- Save quotes to the user profile page (if logged in)
- Support for localization.
- Dashboard to view all the quotes sent.
- Option to give admin email (if empty site admin email is used).
- Option to enable/disable the quote button on the cart page.
- Option to enable/disable quote to cart button on the quote page.
- Option to show/hide add to cart button on the product detail page.
- Option to show/hide add to cart button from everywhere on the site.
- Option to set text for view quote button.
- Option to allow guest users.
- Option to empty quote after email.
- Option to empty quote after moved quote products to cart.
- Option to empty cart after moved cart products to quote.
- Option to write messages for notices (successfully email sent/error).
- Admin can add html/text before and after the email template.
- Admin can change the subject of the email.
Woo Add to Quote works well and enables users to make some products unique they wish to work on.