Woocommerce Sumup Payment Gateway Pro – Simple & Recurring Payments
The WordPress plugin “WooCommerce SumUp Payment Gateway” is a WooCommerce extension that enables users to pay for their products’ subscriptions via SumUp.
A user can enjoy multiple subscriptions at the same time and without any trouble. It also supports both simple and recurring payments.
(Note: Ensure that your site has an SSL certificate of domain contain HTTPS
- Take payments for orders and subscriptions in WooCommerce via Sumup.
- Make sure that currency for payment in WooCommerce is the same as the currency for the SumUp account.
- Authorize account in one-click from SumUp settings in payments menu and sync SumUp account with payment gateway.
How to configure?
To configure WooCommerce SumUp Payment Gateway, you need to apply a simple few steps.
- Navigate to the WooCommerce → Settings → Payments tab.
- Toggle right the SumUp Recurring option from the list.
- Click on the Manage button to edit the SumUp payment gateway settings.
- Once entered in the Management of SumUp Recurring, you need to click on the Authorization button.
- You will be asked to log in to your SumUp account using your credentials to authorize.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- If you want to unauthorize SumUp, go to the payments tab and click on the unauthorize button to proceed with the action.