WooCommerce 6.6 release was announced on 14th June 2022. This release is backward compatible with the previous versions.
Here is what this release contains:
- 97 commits from 21 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
- 904 commits from 51 contributors in WooCommerce Core
Before upgrading to WooCommerce 6.6, we recommend that you create a backup of your website. Also, ensure all your plugins and theme are compatible with the 6.6 updates. For more information, check out the WooCommerce 6.6 guide.
Few Updates that come with 6.6
- Updates to move the minimum WordPress version to 5.8 after the release of WordPress 6.0.
- WooCommerce Blocks updated to 7.6.0.
- TikTok Marketing Extension added.
These are a few notable changes made. To find the complete changelog of this release, take a look at the changelog.txt file.