Privacy & Cookies Policy
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- WP Experts need to perform a contract with you.
- You have permitted WP Experts to do so
- Processing your personal information is in WP Experts’ legitimate interests.
- WP Experts need to comply with the law.
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- Log Files
Cookies and Web Beacons
For more general information on cookies, click here.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that WP Experts has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. You can find out more about cookie management on the browsers’ respective websites.
WP Experts does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.