Restrict dates in gravity forms is a Gravity Forms plugin that allows you to limit the dates that users can select in the form’s date picker. This plugin helps you to create gravity forms and add date fields to control date ranges. With this add-in, you can create a gravity form, manage the date field, and display the added date field to the users.
Restrict Dates In Gravity Forms Addon Description
Restrictions on the date can not only add a date field in the form, but it can also be managed the date series and work in background settings by selecting or letting the user date selections. You can easily categorize your date order by dragging and sharing options and the ability to complete the Gravity Forms with the specific dates/times series and format.
Restrict Dates In Gravity Forms Features
- Use two fields in the form according to the current date or specific date, based on the minimum and maximum dates range.
- Define additional future or earlier dates.
- Define the limited date of weekdays (determine the number of weekend days).
- utilize the option to add an exception, specify an exception for a specific date and identify the date as available or unavailable.
- Supports other settings and connection formats with multiple forms.
- Allow or restrict users to select the future or earlier dates.
- Limitations of working days: limit days of the week. Enter the exception to a specific date – control each date/day calendar.
- Activate the date with a predetermined field.
Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add-on Usage
- For an Appointment with a Lawyer or a Doctor.
- For Traveling Arrangement Agents.
- For Restaurants and Hotel Bookings.
- For Online Consultancy providers.
- For Concerts/Artist Booking sites.