The License Manager for WooCommerce makes it simple to sell and manage all of your digital license keys. With features like a bulk importer, automatic delivery, automatic stock management, and database encryption, your e-commerce business will run more smoothly than ever.
Following are some of the features of the License Manager for WooCommerce plugin:
- Sell and deliver license keys automatically via WooCommerce.
- Manage the stock of licensed products automatically.
- Use the REST API to activate, deactivate, and verify your licenses.
- Resend license keys manually.
- Import and assign license keys to WooCommerce products.
- To prevent unauthorized use, all licenses are encrypted.
- Administrators have the ability to activate or deactivate user accounts.
- Users are permitted to add duplicate license keys to the database.
- The order status tab contains settings for license key delivery.
- Import license keys by uploading a file.
- Export license keys in PDF or CSV format.
- Manage the license key status.
- Create license key generators with custom parameters.
- Assign a generator to one (or more!) WooCommerce products. Whenever these products are sold, a license key is automatically generated.
LICENSE MANAGER FOR WOOCOMMERCE PRO
License Manager for WooCommerce Pro enables you to improve the capabilities of your eCommerce website with additional features like:
- Download Expires– Download expired products and generates new license keys.
- Product Download Detail– Enters a change log and product version from the settings.
- Validate Customer Licenses– Validate customer licenses using their ID.
- Ping Request– Create a ping request to check the client-server connection.
Additionally, the plugin provides endpoints for manipulating licenses and generator resources. These routes are authorized by API keys (generated via the plugin’s settings) and accessed via the WordPress API.