Square For Gravity Forms
Introducing the Gravity Forms Square plugin – A WordPress plugin that allows users to pay simple or recurring Square payments through Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms Square plugin is the perfect combination of the two plugins we launched earlier – Gravity Form Square plugin for simple payments and Gravity Form Square Recurring plugin for recurring payments.
Gravity Forms Square plugin does more than just accept payments – it creates a whole system for you.
Not only do the users have the ability to easily pay their simple or recurring (automatic payments) but also save their credit card details for future use using the ‘Save Card on File’ functionality.
Connect different Square accounts to each individual Gravity Form and get notified after every successful transaction.
Note: Square API is currently only available for the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, and the UK.
- Process simple (one-time) payments through Gravity Forms using the Square payment gateway.
- Process recurring (automatic payments) through Gravity Forms while also adding a subscription cycle and length for its renewal.
- Sends email notification to both the admin and the user after the payment is processed.
- Sandbox support With the latest version of SQUARE V2 API in order to see test transactions in Square Dashboard.
- After the transaction is processed in the Square account, the transaction is displayed in the Square default Sandbox account.
- SCA Supported – users can experience SCA Testing Functionality.
- ‘Card On File’ functionality allows the user to save their card details for any future use.
- Muli-form support/step forms support available.
- Connect individual Square accounts with each Gravity Form(E.g If you have 5 forms and 5 square accounts, then you can connect each account for individual form) – this option will help those who want to connect different square accounts on their forms.
- Transaction Notes (60 characters allowed): select the fields from your Gravity Forms and they will appear in the transaction note of the Square receipt.