Restaurant for WooCommerce
Restaurant for WooCommerce helps you in creating an easy-to-use restaurant menu and an online checkout system for your WooCommerce website. One of the best ways to showcase your brand online is by using Restaurant for WooCommerce.
With Restaurant for WooCommerce, you can display the name, logo, and description of your restaurant on the front-end menu. All of the restaurant’s menu and features can be displayed on any page or post of your WooCommerce website using a unique shortcode.
Restaurant for WooCommerce’s Features:
- Display your restaurant’s name on the front-end menu.
- Upload and display your restaurant’s logo on the front-end menu.
- Easy to use shortcode that allows you to display your restaurant’s menu on any post or page.
- Set and configure the timings (opening and closing) of your restaurant for each day.
- Display your restaurant’s description.
- Display your restaurant’s products according to their defined categories (appetizers, desserts, extra, etc.).
- Set the sorting order for your categories by product ID or name (ascending or descending).
- Set the sorting order for your products by name or date (ascending or descending).
- Display a mini-cart that showcases your order summary.
- Ability to increase or decrease the number of items and their quantities in the cart.
- Upload and display payment method logos on the front-end menu.
- Add and display unlimited delivery options along with pricing options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.).
- Set and display the minimum total for the order to proceed to checkout.
- Set and display the title text for your restaurant’s mini-cart widget.
- Set and display the text for the checkout button.
- Set and display the text for when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Set and display the image/icon when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Allow your customers to add comments (special requests) when placing their orders and proceeding to checkout.
Restaurant for WooCommerce Usage:
- Restaurant owners who want to sell their dishes on a WooCommerce based store.
- Display restaurant data (product name, ID, or category) in ascending or descending order.
- Offer customers various options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.) and their relevant charges.
- The extension’s mini-cart widget shows your customers their order summary. They can also increase or decrease the number of items in their cart.
- The front-end menu displays the restaurant’s status (open or closed) so that customers can order accordingly.