Owning a restaurant is the same as owning any other business. You have to be smart and pay attention to trends to keep up with the competition. Today, the secret of owning a successful restaurant business depends on having a web presence, and one of the best ways to showcase your brand online is by using Restaurant for WooCommerce – a smart and intuitive way to present your restaurant, bar, or cafe menu to online users.
- Simple and clean menu design — Display your product data (product name, ID, or category) in ascending or descending order;
- Easily create your restaurant menu – Create an online restaurant menu by converting your WooCommerce shop page into a restaurant page;
- Add multiple delivery options — Offer your customers various options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.);
- Interactive mini-cart widget — The extension’s mini-cart widget shows your customers their order summary;
- Modify products and categories — Expand your menu options by adding extras and other add-ons;
- Display your restaurant’s hours of operation — The front-end menu will display the restaurant’s status (open or closed), so your customers can order accordingly;
- Shuffle categories & products – Re-arrange food products and categories on your menu as per your requirement. Bring your best-selling or newly introduced food items and categories to the top of the menu using the drag-and-drop functionality from the back-end.
Keep up with the competition with Restaurant for WooCommerce’s advanced features and functions — easy-to-use & responsive on all devices.
Restaurant for WooCommerce Features
Here is a complete list of the amazing features you can use as part of Restaurant for WooCommerce’s slick design:
- Display your restaurant’s name, description, and logo on the front-end menu.
- Display the item’s properties or ingredients in the product summary.
- Change the overall page direction from right to left.
- Create modifiers (add-ons) for categories or products.
- Enable the tipping option and allow customers to select defined amounts or enter custom values.
- Recommend or cross-sell menu items by displaying them in the cart’s suggestion box.
- Convert the WooCommerce shop page into a restaurant page.
- Set and display minimum order total amount for checkout.
Menu customization options
- Rearrange products and categories on the food menu using drag and drop.
- Display a mini-cart that showcases your order summary.
- Exclude products from the food menu.
- Show or hide categories on the menu page.
- Rearrange categories by product ID or name (ascending or descending).
- Display specific categories on the restaurant menu using individual settings.
- Create multiple menus and display them using shortcode [rms_menu id=”menu_id”].
Fast Cart – Instant checkout
- Enable Fast Cart and allow customers to pay directly without redirecting them to the cart or checkout page.
- Customers can directly pay for their orders with payment options such as PayPal.
- Customers can enter a promo code directly into the Fast Cart.
Style customization options
- Option to set the restaurant’s theme color.
- Two types of cart view: Standard mini cart & Sliding mini cart.
- Upload and display the sliding cart’s icon image.
- Customize the sliding cart and cart icon’s background color.
- Customize the sliding checkout’s button color and text.
- Customize the color of the cart icon.
- Customize the background color of the cart counter.
- Customize the color of the cart counter text.
Label customization options
- Set and display the title text for your restaurant’s mini-cart widget.
- Set and display the text for the checkout button.
- Set and display the text for when items are not available in the mini-cart.
- Display the restaurant time title.
Restaurant time display options
- Set and configure the timing schedule (opening and closing time) for each day.
- Add multiple time slots for each day.
- Add holiday dates and messages to your restaurant menu.
- Specify the maximum number of orders for each time slot.
- Hide or display the timing schedule.
- Display time in 12 or 24-hour time format.
- Set up delivery time slot.
- Enable/disable delivery methods.
- Enable Takeaway and Dine-in options for customers.
- Add and display unlimited delivery options along with their pricing (free delivery, express delivery, etc.).
- Set up delivery time slot.
- Admin receives a notification of incoming orders with an alert sound.
- Upload the notification sound.
- View the frontend food menu in a list or grid view.
- Enable/disable menu type from the frontend.
- Show or hide the product image on a popup.
- Category display options: on the left or top view.
- Set pagination for each menu (default is 10 menu items per page).
Compatibility and integrations
- Support for Loco & WPML Translate.
- Integration with WC Product Vendors plugin.
- Integration with WC Composite products plugin.
- Integration with Twilio.
Add unlimited delivery options
Add unlimited delivery options (Free Delivery, Express Delivery, etc.) for your customers.
Display the daily opening & closing time
Set and configure the timings (opening and closing) of your restaurant for each day.
Create modifiers for products & categories
Extend your menu options by adding modifiers (add-ons) for products and categories.
Interactive mini-cart widget
Show your customers their order summary & allows them to increase or decrease food items.
Simple and clean menu design
Display your product data (product name, ID, or category) in ascending or descending order..
Add multiple time-slots for each day
Adding multiple time slots allows your to divide your hours of operation into numerous shifts.
Sliding mini-cart style
Display the user's items in a slider that will extend from the right side of the screen.
List or Grid view
Change your food menu's display by selecting from two different views: List view or Grid view.
Create multiple menus
Create multiple menus with different products and categories and display them using their unique shortcode.
Integrate your Restaurant with Twilio
Automate order confirmations, delivery updates, and customer service queries via SMS.