WooCommerce Square up Payment Gateway Pro
WooCommerce Square up Payment Gateway Pro is the ultimate payment plugin for receiving simple and recurring Square payments on your WooCommerce-powered website. The plugin’s functionality allows you to manage payments and refunds between WooCommerce and Square in real-time.
You can accept payments for your simple or subscription product via Square card checkout, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square Gift Card.
Keeping the testing phase in mind, we have integrated Sandbox support With the latest version of SQUARE V3.1 API to see test transactions in the Square’s dashboard.
- This Plugin does not synchronize your products between WooCommerce and Square. If you are interested in this feature, then WooSquare Plus is the right option for you.
- Square card payment API support is currently available in the US, Republic of Ireland, Canada, UK, Australia, and Japan.
- On your checkout page, the SSL certificate must be activated for Square payments.
WooCommerce Square up Payment Gateway Pro Features:
- Accept payments for Simple or Subscription products.
- Code structure reviewed by the team at Prospress: author of WooCommerce Subscription.
- Support for WooCommerce Subscription Management.
- Manage subscription statuses: cancellation, suspension, reactivation (after suspending a subscription), amount changes (recurring amount can be changed for the subscription), and date changes (next payment date can be changed for the subscription)
- Supports multiple payment options, including Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square Gift Cards.
- Tokenization: at the time of checkout users can save their payment information for future purchases.
- Multiple Subscriptions: Users can purchase more than one subscription in a single transaction.
- Change payment methods (admin): store managers can change the payment gateway for subscriptions or modify the payment gateway on the Edit Subscription screen to anything other than the built-in Manual Renewals gateway.
- Change payment methods (user): users can switch the subscription on a different card other than the one already on file.
- Use Square to accept all major credit cards with WooCommerce.
- Sandbox support With the latest version of SQUARE V3.1 API.
- Handle Woocommerce orders and subscription refunds through Square application.
For Syncing Products And Orders With Simple & Recurring Payments Support And More Advanced Features In Woosquare Plus:
- WooSquare Plus has support for Square Sandbox API as well to make the development phase easy.
- The card on file: Logged in customers can save their cards from the MY ACCOUNT page on your site for future use so they don’t have to keyed-in card numbers each time when they buy any product.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscription: you can charge automatic payments on your subscription products.
- Sync Square Customer’s details in WooCommerce and customers of WooCommerce will sync in Square customers.
- WooCommerce Order Sync in Square, this feature will allow you to see the items purchased from WooCommerce will be listed as items in Square receipt.
- With WooSquare Plus you can even pay with Square at WooCommerce Checkout
- Synchronize orders from Square to WooCommerce.
- Manage Refunds between Square and WooCommerce.
- Auto synchronization of products from Square to WooCommerce.
- Auto synchronization of products from WooCommerce to Square.
- Transaction Notes: Send selected fields of WooCommerce in Square receipt.( only 60 characters are allowed)
WooCommerce Square up Payment Gateway Pro Utilities:
- Users can pay WooCommerce subscription payments using Square Payment Gateway.
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you and your customers know when subscription payments have been processed.
- WooCommerce Square up Payment Gateway Pro makes subscription-based transactions more secure and trackable.