Store Finder for WooCommerce
Store Finder for WooCommerce is a neat way to attract users and give information about the different locations of your business. This extension supports live filtering that helps your users filter stores or any location by radius or category. It boosts your revenue, saves shipment cost & time, and fulfills a customer’s need to examine things physically before purchasing.
Note: Store Finder for WooCommerce uses Google Maps API V3 for immediate and accurate information about each store’s location.
Store Finder for WooCommerce Extension’s Features:
- International store locator extension: Customers can search for stores globally;
- Custom markers: Choose between 6 attractive colors ready markers for store locations;
- Turn-by-turn directions: Display the distance and approximate time it will take for customers to reach nearby stores;
- Search using filters: Customers can search for stores with filters for radius and category;
- Find in store button: Allow users to see which nearby stores have their selected product in stock;
- Map view: Manage (latitude and longitude) values of each store;
- Shortcode support: Insert the shortcode [woo_store_locator] to display the Store Finder on any page or post;
- Gutenberg block editor support: Guttenberg block types can support any number of built-in core features such as name, icon, description, category, and more.