WP Contact Slider
Integrate Form Any where .
Information & Requirements
- WordPress 4.4 or higher
- PHP version 5.4 or higher
WP contact slider is simple contact slider to display contactform7, Gravity forms, Wp Forms, Caldera forms, Constant Contact Forms or display random text or HTML.
You can use it in any way you want and can create multiple sliders to display on selected Posts and Pages. You can even select different positions where you want to display your contact button and also can customize color scheme of the whole slider with easy to use back end panel.
- Display plain text or HTML.
- Gravity Forms shortcode support.
- Contact Form 7 shortcode support.
- Wp Forms shortcode support.
- Caldera forms shortcode support.
- Constant Contact Forms shortcode support.
- Pirate Forms shortcode support.
- Fast Secure Contact Form shortcode support.
- Formidable Forms shortcode support.
- Fix – error appeared after migration – Now you would need to deactivate and then activate to get rid of that error
- Fix – body getting pushed some cases
- Added – shortcode support for Ninja Forms
- Improvement – Added screen readablilty for blind person
- Improvement – Updated Settings UI and scripts
- Improvement – Added filter hook “wpcs_html_content”
- Improvement – Added action hook “wpcs_before_slider_content”
- Improvement – Added action hook “wpcs_after_slider_content”
- Improvement – Added action hook “wpcs_before_slider”
- Improvement – Added action hook “wpcs_after_slider”
- Fix – contact form 7 multiple errors getting displayed
- Fix – missing cross image
- Fix – Hide on small screens if checked
- New – Completely New UI
- New – Introducing 2 backgrounds ( one for main container and other for form container )
- Improvement – Optimized JS
- Improvement – Optimized CSS
- Fixed Bug – Width of container was changing after page load
* Fixed Bug – Hide tab on responsive screens
- Fixed Bug – Caldera form datepicker issue
- Fixed Bug – error appeared after migration
- Fixed Bug – breaking on changing screen orientation on small screens
- Fixed Bug – container width change after submitting form with ajax request
- Fixed Bug – Flickering effect on page load
- Fixed Bug – Open slider on page load
- Fixed Bug – Responsive issue in iphone6
- Fixed Bug – After last update during updating/deleting slider there was some issue reported
- Added Compatibity – For Theme The7
- Fixed Conflict – For Visual Composer
- Bug fix – Get short links was not working properly
- Fixed gravity form responsive issue
- Added shortcode support for Form Maker
- Added shortcode support for Form Craft
- Added shortcode support for Visual Form Builder
- Added shortcode support for Pirate Forms
- Added shortcode support for Fast Secure Contact Form
- Added shortcode support for Formidable Forms
- Fixed IE 11 reported bug
- Added shortcode support for WP Forms
- Added shortcode support for Caldera Forms
- Added shortcode support for Constant Contact Forms
- Tested for WordPress 4.7.3 compatibility
- Updated Meta box API
- Fixed meta-box.php confliction issue reported in support
- Fixed Bug related to tab redirecting to some other page
- Fixed Bug of closing tag issue reported by @bravenewcode.
- Fixed Bug for random tag movements on page load.
- Added Fade In effect for smooth look on page load.
- Fixed Contact Form 7 validation display bug.
- Fixed bug of last added slider being displayed on all pages
- Fixed bug of slider not being displayed on home in some cases
- Added donation link
- Bug Fix.
- Added functionality to display single slider on all pages.
- Fixed confliction with Revolution slider.
- Fixed bug for Selected Pages Repeater field.
- Fixed bug of permalinks metabox dissapearing in post and pages edit window.
- Removed closure function to avoid any error in PHP 5.2 or below.
- Updated plugin with latest metabox classes.
- Organized code and added comments.
- Added filter to customize meta boxes of WP Contact slider outside plugin.
- Added support to display slider in Selected Posts as well.
- Added option to hide slider on small devices less then 500px.
- Added option to display slider on home pages
- Theme’s color effect on hover fixed.
- IE label rotation bug fixed
- Initial release