Invoice Payment Gateway
Whether you are an enterprise or run a small B2B WooCommerce store, Invoice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce makes card transactions painless, fast, and secure.
Invoice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce enables B2B WooCommerce stores to accept invoice payments rather than immediate payments. This exclusive invoice payment plugin is the top-notch alternative for quick digital payments.
Why Invoice Payment Gateway For WooCommerce
Get paid quickly, every timeStart accepting payments right away—no background checks, bank visits, or merchant accounts needed. Account making and verification require minutes. Access your money instantly by adding the Invoice Payment for WooCommerce plugin at the checkout. Transfer money into an external bank account as soon as the next business day or instantly for a fee.
Keep your data secureSecurity is embedded into our products. We comply with industry requirements to monitor your account for any dubious activity.
Allow Multiple Shipping MethodsThis payment gateway plugin can display the following shipping methods during the checkout page:
- The flat rate.
- Shipping is always free.
- Local pickup only.
Purchase Order (PO) GenerationAfter the customer’s order is processed through the invoice payment portal, an email will be generated to the customer showing the current order status. The email will contain the purchase order (PO) and invoice number.
The Benefits of the WooCommerce Invoice Payment Gateway
- This payment gateway allows B2B customers to check out without immediate payment. The plugin can generate invoice numbers for them.
- The website admin can disable or enable the extension on the checkout page using the gateway settings panel.
- As an admin, you can customize the invoice payment gateway by inserting a title that will be shown on the checkout page when different payment gateways are active.
- As an admin, you can write a description for the invoice payment gateway that is displayed below the payment gateway title on the checkout page.
- You can disable or enable the invoice payment gateway’s visibility as an admin using the backend settings.
- You can restrict or allow specific delivery methods using the backend settings.
- You can restrict or allow any user role through the plugin at checkout.
- You can include the purchase order (PO) number in the incoming mail.
- You can enable Virtual Product Orders that allow your customers to order digital products.