Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce enables you to create pricing tiers on a product, category, user, and role-based levels. Give your customers multiple price options that meet their unique needs. It is a genius way to create a pricing model where the cost of each tier is incremental and is determined by factors such as quantity and discounted amount.
Tiered pricing is an effective strategy for enhancing the pricing structure of your WooCommerce store, offering customers a more dynamic and personalized shopping experience. Implementing a dynamic pricing table through Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce can significantly impact your sales and customer satisfaction.
Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce’s Features:
- Tiered Pricing for simple products: Create price ranges and discounts for simple products.
- Tiered Pricing for variable products: Create price ranges and discounts for products and their variations.
- Tiered Pricing for Categories: Create tier pricing models that apply to all products in a category.
- Tiered Pricing for Users: Apply tiered pricing rules for specific customers or users in your store.
- Tiered Pricing for Roles: Role-based tiered pricing model gives you the power to create premium discounts.
- Define Tiered Pricing Rules: Create rules with options such as minimum and maximum quantity range, discount type, and value.