POST SMTP DESCRIPTION
Post SMTP is a next-generation WP Mail SMTP plugin that facilitates the delivery of emails generated by your WordPress site.
Post SMTP is the first and only plugin to support the most recent security standards. With OAuth 2.0, there is no need to store your email password in the WordPress database, where it could be revealed.
Post SMTP is not another WP Mail SMTP clone like WP Bank or Easy SMTP. It replaces the default WordPress SMTP library, PHPMailer, with the heavy-duty Zend_Mail. Never lose an email to PHP mail() again.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
The Connectivity Test and intelligent Setup Wizard scan your SMTP server for firewall blocks and configuration errors.
The built-in Email Log is an invaluable resource for troubleshooting email issues. Even hosts that block standard SMTP ports, such as GoDaddy or Bluehost, can’t stop your email because Post SMTP can deliver via HTTPS if it can’t use SMTP.
- Easy-to-use, powerful Setup Wizard for perfect configuration
- Commercial-grade Connectivity Tester to diagnose server issues
- Log and resend all emails; see the exact cause of failed emails
- Supports International alphabets, HTML Mail, and MultiPart/Alternative
- Supports forced recipients (cc, bcc, to) and custom email headers
- SASL Support: Plain/Login/CRAM-MD5/XOAUTH2 authentication
- Security Support: SMTPS and STARTTLS (SSL/TLS)
- Copy configuration to other instances of Post
- Supports the proprietary OAuth 2.0 implementations of Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo
- Fire-and-forget delivery continues even if you change your password.
- Set up an app password in your Google account.
POST SMTP PRO EXTENSIONS
With Post SMTP Pro Extensions, your company may reach new heights of success. Check our extensions for Amazon SES, Better Email Logger, Twilio, Office365, and Post SMTP Mail Control.
- OFFICE365 EXTENSION
Office365 Pro Extension allows you to connect PostSMTP with your Outlook and Microsoft 365 accounts to improve email deliverability.
- AMAZON SES EXTENSION
Amazon SES Pro Extension combines Amazon’s mail service provider with PostSMTP’s powerful and easy-to-use SMTP mailing features.
- TWILIO EXTENSION
Twilio Pro Extension allows you to add your phone number so that you can receive SMS notifications and alerts when emails are not delivered to your recipients.
- BETTER EMAIL LOGGER EXTENSION
Better Email Logger Pro Extension allows you to design email marketing campaigns and improve email deliverability for your WordPress site.
- POST SMTP MAIL CONTROL EXTENSION
Post SMTP Mail Control Extension allows you to perform diﬀerent mail control actions. With this add-on, you can stop the sending of emails.
- ZOHO MAIL PRO EXTENSION
Zoho Mail Pro Extension allows you to connect PostSMTP with your Zoho Mail account to improve email deliverability on your WordPress site. The extension includes advanced features such as email logs, OAuth 2.0 protocol, and fallback email.
- REPORT AND TRACKING EXTENSION
Report and Tracking Extension allow you to monitor your email campaigns and ensure your emails are delivered successfully. View daily, weekly, and monthly email data in the Post SMTP Email logs. You can view them by applying a date and day filter.
You must have Post SMTP version 2.5 or higher to use the report and tracking plugin.
POST SMTP INTEGRATIONS
- Gmail API for sending Gmail and Google Apps emails (requires a Google account)
- Mandrill API for sending any email (requires a Mandrill account)
- Mailgun API for sending any email (requires a Mailgun account)
- SendGrid API for sending any email (requires a SendGrid account and PHP 5.3)
- Sendinblue API for sending any email (requires a Sendinblue account and PHP 5.3)
POST SMTP MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Post SMTP’s membership plans allow you access to all Post SMTP Pro extensions available, including Office365 Pro, Amazon SES Pro, Better Email Logger Pro, Twilio Pro, and Mail Control Pro extensions.
You can choose from one of the three pricing plans outlined below:
POST SMTP COMPATIBILITY & SUPPORT
- Contact Form 7
- New User Approve
- Password Protected
- Elementor Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Login Designer
- Visual Forms Builder
- MyMail Newsletter
- SendPress Newsletters
- WP HTML Mail
- Email Templates
- WordPress Leads
- .. and every other plugin that uses the WordPress API wp_mail to send mail