Today, most businesses that have significantly impacted the market owe their credit to selling their product(s) in bulk or wholesale. Most wholesalers purchase products or goods directly from the manufacturers, then sell them to industrial users, retailers, and other wholesalers. Companies operating in every region of the world are well aware of the importance of generating extensive outcomes that are sustainable.
Are You Looking for A Wholesale WooCommerce Extension That Does the Following?
- Perfect for B2B businesses dealing with wholesale products.
- Create and manage multiple wholesale user roles.
- Manage wholesale prices for single or variable products with ease.
- Define different prices just for your wholesale customers.
- Easy-to-use back-end interface lets you manage user requests via the wholesale registration form.
- Tax-Exempt (Exempt wholesale user roles from paying taxes).
- Control product visibility (Control product visibility settings specifically for wholesale user roles.)
- Define different pricing options and discounts for your customers.
- Set minimum order quantity limits as per your requirements.
- Default Multi-User Role Dropdown.
- Hide Prices For retailers and guest users.
- Compatible with Bulk Shop for WooCommerce, Bulk Variation Forms.
- Category based Discount on all Product
- Global Discount on all Products.
- Enable or Disable Payment Methods.
- Enable or Disable Shipping methods.
- Restriction Minimum Quantity.
- Retailer Upgrade to wholesaler option on My Account page.
- Custom fields in the Registration form.
- Private Store for Wholesale Customers.
- Tiered Pricing for Wholesale Customers.
- Advanced Registration Form for WooCommerce.
- Payment Management and Coupons.
- Product Attachments.
- Custom Payment Methods.
Wholesale for WooCommerce Extension Is the Ultimate B2B Solution for Wholesalers
Wholesale for WooCommerce is the Swiss Army Knife of wholesale extensions. It allows WooCommerce stores to design and manage wholesale pricing plans across various tiers, and it does so in a simple, easy, and effective way.
With the help of an extension that gives you freedom over your eCommerce store’s wholesale pricing, as well as numerous wholesale user profiles, and a great deal more besides, you can sell anything and everything you want to your wholesale consumers.
WHOLESALE FOR WOOCOMMERCE FEATURES:
- Manage Wholesale prices for single or multiple products:
Set your wholesale prices for both individual or multiple products and their variations. Similarly, add the price input field so you can enter separate pricing information for users with the “Wholesale customer” role.
- Create & Manage Multiple User Roles:
Through Wholesale Multi-user Role creation, you can manage prices across various user roles and establish different discounts for each role for simple and variable products. Your users can see wholesale prices and discounts (Global, Product-Category, and Product).
- Wholesale Registration Form:
Wholesale for WooCommerce Registration Form puts your WooCommerce store on cruise control. The auto-approval method removes manual recruitment and registration of wholesale customers. The registration page can also be set to route users to specific pages (custom or product) once their registration is processed.
- Advanced form builder:
Add more fields to your form by choosing from a selection of options. Drag-and-drop form builder lets you add unlimited input fields like lists, autocomplete, date, checkboxes, radio buttons, and other selectable options.
- Manage user registration requests & email notifications:
Simply sign up for wholesale customers with your wholesale registration form and approve registration requests manually or automatically. The admin and customer receive email alerts after the request is approved or rejected.
- Global percentage of discounts on all products:
Set wholesale pricing globally across your store instead of manually changing each product’s prices. You can simply override the prices of each product with this functionality.
- Percentage discounts on product category (category-based discount):
You can now apply percentage discounts on an entire category instead of setting individual discounted prices per product. If you want to apply wholesale prices to a specific category’s products, this is the best way to do it.
- Add minimum quantity restrictions on wholesale Products:
This functionality allows you to apply minimum quantity restrictions on wholesale products. This setting can be set globally or individually.
- Tax, Shipping & Payment Management:
Configure shipping, tax, and payment gateway methods for each multi-user role. You can use your preferred shipping and payment methods with Wholesale for WooCommerce.
- Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce:
You can create multiple tiers in your wholesale store and apply them on different levels (Product, Category, and Global). Every tier has a price and quantity range, so customers have the option to pay for what they can afford.
- Private Store or Area for Wholesale Customers:
Set restrictions for users and user roles to restrict wholesale-only access. Define access requirements for categories, items, prices, and more so that only specified users can see your exclusive wholesale section.
- Product Attachments & Downloadable Files:
Attach downloadable files to the product’s page (icon, title, attachment, text for download link). You can also adjust the download file’s attachment link (Before or after the add-to-cart button or after the product summary).
WHOLESALE FOR WOOCOMMERCE COMPATIBILITY:
Compatibility is guaranteed for wholesale for WooCommerce with the following:
- Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- Bulk Shop for WooCommerce & Bulk Variation Forms,
- Quote for WooCommerce
- Invoice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- Mix and Match Products
- WooCommerce Product Vendors
- Product Bundle and Product add-ons
How To Get Started:
- Buy Wholesale Pricing Pro (Wholesale for WooCommerce)
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
- Read the technical documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up multiple user roles, product pricing, registration form, and more.