Wholesale for WooCommerce Pro
Today, most businesses that have made any significant impact on the market owe their credit to selling their product(s) in wholesale quantities and rates. Mostly wholesalers purchase products or goods from the manufacturers and sell them to the industrial consumers, retailers, and other wholesalers. Businesses from all over the world understand how important it is to create extensive results that are long-lasting.
Are you looking for a Wholesale WooCommerce extension that does the following:
- Perfect for B2B businesses dealing with wholesale products.
- Create and manage multiple wholesale user roles.
- Manage wholesale prices for single or variable products with ease.
- Define different prices just for your wholesale customers.
- Easy-to-use back end interface that lets you manage user requests via the wholesale registration form.
- Tax-Exempt (Exempt wholesale user roles from paying taxes)
- Control product visibility (Control product visibility settings specifically for wholesale user roles.)
- Define different pricing options and discounts for your customers.
- Set minimum order quantity limits as per your requirements.
- Default Multi-User Role Dropdown
- Hide Prices For Non-logged in user on Shop Page
- Compatible with Bulk Shop for WooCommerce, Bulk Variation Forms.
- Category based Discount on all Products
- Global Discount on all Products
- Enable or Disable Payment Methods
- Enable or Disable Shipping methods
- Restriction Minimum Quantity
- Retailer Upgrade to wholesaler option on My Account page
- Custom fields in the Registration form
WHOLESALE FOR WOOCOMMERCE EXTENSION IS THE ULTIMATE B2B SOLUTION FOR WHOLESALERS
Why waste your time and money, creating a separate website for your wholesale users when you can use Wholesale for WooCommerce to sign-up wholesalers and still take care of your regular customers all at the same time?
Also, control everything you want to sell to your wholesale customers through an extension that lets you manage your eCommerce store’s wholesale pricing, multiple wholesale user roles, and much more.
WHOLESALE FOR WOOCOMMERCE FEATURES:
1-Manage Wholesale prices for single or multiple products:
Set your wholesale prices for both individual or multiple products and their variations. Similarly, add the price input field so you can enter separate pricing information for users with the “Wholesale customer” role.
2-Create & Manage Multiple User Roles:
Create multiple user roles for wholesale members so that you can segregate your customers and their buying/selling preferences. Create unlimited wholesale user roles and define different discounts for each role through products.
3-Front-end Wholesale Registration form:
Create and embed an easy Wholesale Registration Form on your website that allows users to sign-up as wholesale customers.
4-Ability to add custom fields on the wholesaler registration form:
Now, you can add custom fields on your wholesaler registration form with ease. These fields can be set as optional or required (whichever the admin prefers).
5-Manage Approval/Rejection requests – Manually or Automatically:
Manage registration form requests through an easy to use in-built system that allows you to accept or reject users via manual or automatic setting options.
6-Global percentage of discounts on all products:
Set wholesale pricing globally across your store instead of changing the prices of each product manually. You can simply override the prices of each product with this functionality.
7-Percentage discounts on product category (category based discount):
You can now apply percentage discounts on an entire category instead of setting individual discounted prices per product. If you want to apply wholesale prices on a specific category’s products, this is the best way to do it.
8-Add minimum quantity restrictions on wholesale Products:
This functionality allows you to apply minimum quantity restrictions on wholesale products. This setting can be set globally or individually.
9-Enable or Disable payment methods for wholesalers from the backend:
The ability to enable or disable any payment gateway for your wholesale customers is a new feature that allows the admin to restrict any payment gateway they desire from the backend settings.
10-Enable or Disable shipping methods for wholesalers from the backend:
This newly added functionality allows the admin to restrict any shipping methods they want from the checkout page. The admin will be able to restrict these shipping methods from the backend (User Role settings).
WHOLESALE FOR WOOCOMMERCE COMPATIBILITY:
Is this extension compatible with the Bulk Shop for WooCommerce?
Yes! Version 1.1 of the Wholesale for WooCommerce extension includes support for Bulk Shop for WooCommerce.
Is this extension compatible with the Bulk Variation Forms?
Yes! Version 1.1.7 of the Wholesale For WooCommerce plugin includes support for Bulk Variation Forms.
How to Get Started:
- Buy Wholesale for WooCommerce Extension
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
- Read the technical documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up multiple user roles, product pricing, registration form, and more.
- Website: Wholesale for WooCommerce
2019-11-01 - version 1.1.1 * Fixed - Settings text color issue. * Fixed - Regular price & wholesaler price issue.
2019-10-29 - version 1.0.4 * Fixed - Bulk settings issue. * Added - Tax exempt for wholesaler. * Compatibility- Compatible with Bulk Shop For WooCommerce plugin.
2019-10-16 - version 1.0.3 * Fixed - Settings text color issue.
2019-10-16 - version 1.0.2 * Fixed - Settings text color issue.
2019-10-16 - version 1.0.1 * Fixed - Setup URL issue.
2019-08-27 - version 1.0.0 * Initial release.