Smart Uploads in Gravity Forms
Smart Uploads in Gravity Forms gives your users the power to preview their files before uploading them. There is a smart upload option for pictures where users can edit, crop, and rotate the file directly from the front-end. Not only this, but it also facilitates users in sorting the order sequence of their files via the drag & drop option.
EASY INSTALLATION: Easily install Gravity Forms Smart Uploads Add-on on your WordPress powered site
SMART GALLERY FIELD: A Smart gallery feature in the advanced fields tab.
MAXIMUM FILES NUMBER & SIZES: limit the quantity and sizes of files.
DRAG & DROP: Upload multiple files just by using the drag and drop functionality.
SEQUENCE SORTING: Sort the order sequence of uploaded files while staying on the same page.
IMAGE CROPPING: Crop image files and save them, right there on their form.
IMAGE ROTATION: Rotate the image 90-180 degrees before submitting it.
PROGRESS BAR: Display a progress bar when a file is being uploaded.
- Upload multiple files and preview it live.
- Sequence sorting for uploading files.
- Rotates picture before final submission.
- Crop pictures in a popup.
- View progress bar (Progress %)
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Facebook Gallery Images Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
Version 1.0 Initial Released