WP Multi Store Locator Pro is an advanced location finder WordPress plugin with functions like search nearby store, multiple templates support, on map detail direction from point A to Point B, custom markers & clusters, and Stores statistics.
Create multiple maps with different styles and features. You can customize everything including map templates, layouts, and color options.
WP Multi Store Locator Pro Features
- Embed Map: Copy the embed code and then paste it on the source code anywhere on your website.
- Show Map Cluster: The number on a cluster indicates how many markers it contains.
- Import/Export Stores: Sales Manager data can be imported and exported to a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
- Multiple Templates – Enjoy a variety of templates, layout, and color options.
- Multiple Search Filters: Show results of a custom search on your map using various search filter parameters like Tags, Categories, Search Radius, and Location Field.
- Google Maps Detailed Direction on Map & Redirect: A dedicated direction service that is supported by Google Maps.
- Set the default zoom – Set the default zoom option to display your cluster over a zoomed-out map.
- Can add shortcode [wp_multi_store_locator_map id=1] to show Store Locator.
- Supports for Gutenberg Block – Display stores on the front-end using Gutenberg Blocks.
- Admin can drag the pointer to another area with a defined radius without refreshing a page.
- Easily import/export stores CSV file.
- You can customize the content of the info window by adding HTML code (if required).
- Users can configure Map Setting options like Map Width, Map Height, Map Type, Search Unit, Search radius options, Enable Search.
“Get my location” allows users to fetch stores within a defined radius.
WP Multi Store Locator Pro Utilities
- You can use the Snazzy Map style using WP Multi Store Locator Pro.
- You can search by selected store tags and categories.
- You can easily change your listing positions Left or Right.
- You can see the detailed driving direction, nearby places, and road maps.
- You can search for stores with the selected unit (KM or Miles).
- You can increase your store’s footfall numbers.
- You can build trust between you and your customers.
- You can increase the chances of the cross/upsell.