Woocommerce Sumup integration Plugin
Information & Requirements
- Sumup Account
- WooCommerce 3+
- WordPress 4.9+
- PHP version 5.5+
Woocommerce Sumup plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to pay for your products via sumup account.
- Take payments which already created in WooCommerce via Sumup.
- Currency for payment in Woocommerce must be the same currency for sumup used account.
- Add title and description will be displayed when user make Checkout step.
- Add Sumup application settings to integrate with Woocommerce (Client_ID- Client secret- Pay to email-Sumup page)
- By default plugin will create sumup page user will redirect to after payment.
- Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Card Number 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV 111
View paid orders via Sumup
- Transaction ID will be same as Transaction ID exist in Sumup.
- After successful payment order status will be “Processing”.
Shopping Cart and checkout page(Frontend)
- User shopping cart must contains at least one product, so system display the Sumup payment as a payment option.
- After payment paid successfully will redirect to Sumup page selected in settings.
Version 1.0 14 January 19 Initial Released