WooCommerce Sumup Integartion Plugin
Woocommerce SumUp plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to pay for your products via SumUp account.
- Take payments which already created in WooCommerce via SumUp.
- Currency for payment in Woocommerce must be the same currency for SumUp used account.
- OAuth Functionality to connect SumUp application
- Same page checkout without redirecting on another page
- Add title and description will be displayed when user make Checkout step.
- Add SumUp application settings to integrate with Woocommerce (Client_ID- Client secret- Pay to email-SumUp page)
- By default plugin will create SumUp page user will redirect to after payment.
- Testing credit card must be processed using the following data,
Test Card Credentials:
Card Number 4532 7597 3454 5858
Card CVV 111
OAuth Button to connect with SumUp application
Shopping Cart and checkout page(Frontend)
- User shopping cart must contains at least one product, so system display the SumUp payment as a payment option.
- Same page checkout Screen without redirecting on another page
From Version 1.3 We have introduce OAuth feature to connect SumUp application with plugin and removed SumUp widget at checkout page because there was a lot of bugs reported by customers so now user can checkout without page redirection. Also, we are not providing any support related to widget.
Version 1.0 14 January 19 Initial Released
Version 1.2 10 May 19 * Fixed - Create Checkout Id Request Failed issue. * Fixed - An issue where card fields won't appear on frontend sometimes. * Removed - An Extra function which was causing errors in email sending and inside emails too. * Fixed - An issue where SumUp payment image icon was appearing large in size at checkout.
Version 1.3 18 June 19 * Added - Same page checkout without redirecting on another page * Added - OAuth Functionality to connect SumUp application with plugin
Version: 1.4 Date: 17 July 2019 * Added - Compatibility with WooCommerce One Page Checkout Plugin. * Fixed - An issue where order status wasn't changing after successfull payment using SumUp Direct Method.
Version 1.5 Date: 16 Oct 2019 * Fixed - "Unable to create checkout" error fixed.