Woocommerce Sumup Integration Plugin Description
The plugin “WooCommerce SumUp Integration” enables you to pay for your products via SumUp.
SumUp deals in financial payment procedures and is considered to be a leading POS company in Europe. It enables you to accept payments via credit or debit cards.
Woocommerce Sumup Integration Plugin Features
- Introduce a 3D secure widget to avoid any problems.
- Compatible with WooCommerce one-page checkout.
- One-click OAuth functionality to connect Woocommerce store with SumUp.
- Get paid via SumUp manually on Woocommerce orders.
- Multi-language support WPML.
- Same page checkout without redirecting to another page.
- Enable/Disable zip code from the backend.
- Compatible with WooCommerce one-page checkout plugin.
WooCommerce SumUp Payment Plugin Settings
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Once activated, go to WooCommerce → Settings from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Find SumUp (3D Secure) from the options and click on the Manage button to edit.
- You will see a page as shown in the screenshot below.
- Fill the boxes and click on Authorize with SumUp button.
- Once clicked, a login page will appear, as shown below. You will need to insert your credentials and hit the Login button to connect with SumUp.
- To disconnect, jump to the same page where the Payments tab is located and click on the Disconnect SumUp button to proceed.
Congratulations, you have successfully understood the procedure of the WooCommerce SumUp Integration plugin.