Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet add-on enables you to export your Gravity Forms data on a Google Spreadsheet after the user has submitted the form on your website.
Just map your Gravity Forms fields on your Google Spreadsheet and you export GF data within seconds. Also, each Gravity Forms can be connected to its own Google Spreadsheet.
- Export and manage your Gravity Forms Data using Google Spreadsheet.
- Each Gravity form will have its own separate Google Spreadsheet.
- Data from a new form will be added on a pre-selected sheet as a new row under each field.
- Choose the visibility preference for each field on the Spreadsheet.
- All data will be listed horizontally on a sheet.
- Easily manage data submitted by users through Gravity Forms.
- Information can easily be placed in neat columns and rows and then sorted by information type.
- Create presentations where the data is analyzed and plugged into pie charts or tables for easy viewing and Interpretation.
Version: 1.0 Date: 19/07/2017 Initial release.
Version: 1.0.5 Date: 11/26/2018 Added - Select any spreadsheet from drop-down Added - Assign custom column names or use form field names for columns of spreadsheet. Added - Enable/disable spreadsheet respective row should be updated on edit/update of gravityforms entries. Added - Export spreadsheet to csv on one click Added - Conditional logic for form data to be submitted to spreadsheet.
Version: 1.0.6 Date: 12/27/2018 Fixed - Authentication issue. Fixed - settings saving issue.
Version: 1.0.7 Date : 02/25/2020 Added - Settings for Google API Client ID and Client Secret.