Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
Gravity Forms Google Cloud Printer add-on gives you the ability to connect Gravity Forms with any printer that is linked to the Google Cloud. Along with an established connection between the two, you also get some of the most incredible features.
- Simultaneously connect multiple forms with your Google Cloud.
- Allow/restrict forms before sending them to the Google Cloud Printers.
- Adjust the paper print size according to your needs (PDF paper size from A1 to A8).
- Adjust the paper orientation according to your requirements (Landscape or Portrait).
- Adjust the footer text according to your needs.
- Select and set the number of required print copies.
- Take prints from remote positions
- Take prints of user-submitted Gravity Forms on Website
- Print from your smartphone and Mac
- Adjust the printing setting before taking prints.
- Just a few click process to get your print done.
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Facebook Gallery Images Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
Version : 1.0 Date : 6/09/2018 initial release.